- This original piece is made on a canvas board — light durable material with hard pure cotton surface.
- Year: 2020
- Size: 35 x 50 cm (13,78 x 19,68 in).
- Depth: 0,2 cm (0,08 in).
- Materials: Brushes, Acrylics.
- Comes unframed, not ready to hang, what makes it easy to fit it in any environment by choosing desirable frame.
- *Panel could have a tiny radius which is common.
- Exhibited at ARTBOX.PROJECT ZÜRICH 2.0, 20 — 24 August 2020;
- Represented on Artsy.net
This is the first artwork in «Faces» series. The series is a reflection of several agendas you could see in todays world. One could think of how they would look like being introduced as a pure emotion. Idea identified the source.This is how the «faces» theme appeared. What would you see looking at the «face» of certain agenda?
Artwork depicts sort of a mask. Emotion stays behind the scene being tricky to identify. The one could see a face, but also a mask. Today, we’re so close with the masks we wear that sometimes we become unfamiliar to ourselves. What makes us smiling, what makes us sad? The one who intends to discover himself has to discover his mask first.
The one could take a look on a picture a, but if you’re the one who could see it looks at you too?
- This piece is the original one of a kind artwork by J.Stix.
- Front signed. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Safe delivery with suitable package (plastic foam, cardboard, hard tube).
- Environmental friendly materials.
- Please, don’t hesitate to ask any questions.