Stixwaters — is the contemporary art gallery of J.Stix where you could find the original artworks, latest news and get in touch in case of you’re interested in collaboration, buy artworks or have any other offers.
- Gallery represents all the original artworks of the artist. For your convenience gallery is divided by medium, collection and topic.
- You could filter gallery by collection by clicking on the upper left corner of the gallery page. Filter by medium is also available.
- Artwork page represents common information about used mediums, materials, dimensions. It includes short description and sometimes additional information about the artwork which you could hardly find somewhere else.
- News page allows you to check exhibition and events information. Sometimes work process could also be found in there.
- For any details about the artworks please use contact form on contact page.
About the artist
You could hardly imagine more pointless idea than the artist describing what he wanted to tell the audience by his artwork. This is the reason the art is made for, isn’t it?
I spent my childhood in the very far North of Russia. I have never got any special education in the arts. As an emerging contemporary artist, I keep on developing art skills being great enthusiast. Despite the constant searching for something new as a developing artist my dominating styles for today are isograph drawing and acrylic painting in a way of expressionism, abstract and dark manner.
ARMORY ART WEEKS NEW YORK, 5th-16th March 2018;
RUSSIAN ART WEEK, 21th-28th March 2017;
Art Week in Turkey. ARTANKARA, 2017.