- This original piece is made on a canvas board — light durable material with hard pure cotton surface.
- Year: 2020
- Size: 40 x 50 cm (15,7 x 19,7 in).
- Depth: 0,2 cm (0,08 in).
- Materials: Brushes, Acrylics.
- Comes unframed, not ready to hang, what makes it easy to fit it in any environment by choosing desirable frame.
- *Panel could have a tiny radius which is common.
This is the seventh and the last artwork in «Faces» series. The series is a reflection of several agendas you could see in todays world. One could think of how they would look like being introduced as a pure emotion. Idea identified the source.This is how the «faces» theme appeared. What would you see looking at the «face» of certain agenda?
Many people are often judging things, arguing on something and telling unchecked information to each other. Often, this brings a great damage as being unchecked and uncontrolled information could get its own life becoming completely independent from the original author.
One could think of communication as of a living matter or as a being. Ideas live until we discuss them. World communication web seems to be independent being living on its own will. But the thing is we are the only ones who feed it with our thoughts and ideas we share. The one could decide whether it become a monster ruining lives and peace or a library full of beautiful ideas shared all over the world. There’s how you using a word.
- This piece is the original one of a kind artwork by J.Stix.
- Front signed. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Safe delivery with suitable package (plastic foam, cardboard, hard tube).
- Environmental friendly materials.
- Please, don’t hesitate to ask any questions.