- This original piece is made on a canvas board — light durable material with hard pure cotton surface.
- Year: 2020
- Size: 40 x 50 cm (15,7 x 19,7 in).
- Depth: 0,2 cm (0,08 in).
- Materials: Brushes, Acrylics.
- Comes unframed, not ready to hang, what makes it easy to fit it in any environment by choosing desirable frame.
- *Panel could have a tiny radius which is common.
This is the sixth artwork in «Faces» series. The series is a reflection of several agendas you could see in todays world. One could think of how they would look like being introduced as a pure emotion. Idea identified the source.This is how the «faces» theme appeared. What would you see looking at the «face» of certain agenda?
A war is everywhere. It’s how countries develop their politic, it’s how citizens trying to survive during assaults, it’s how one fights for he’s rights. There’re people who’s business is war. There’re people who’s whole life is a war.
A war has many faces. This is what you could see on the canvas. People, machines and ideas come together to become something another. Like humankind differs from a single person war machine is not equal to the particles it consists of. One thing to remember is you’re always more than a just a particle. Until you’ve got your own will you could change something.
- This piece is the original one of a kind artwork by J.Stix.
- Front signed. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Safe delivery with suitable package (plastic foam, cardboard, hard tube).
- Environmental friendly materials.
- Please, don’t hesitate to ask any questions.