Face №5: Flesh
- This original piece is made on a canvas board — light durable material with hard pure cotton surface.
- Year: 2020
- Size: 35 x 45 cm (13,78 x 17,71 in).
- Depth: 0,2 cm (0,08 in).
- Materials: Brushes, Acrylics.
- Comes unframed, not ready to hang, what makes it easy to fit it in any environment by choosing desirable frame.
- *Panel could have a tiny radius which is common.
Exhibited at :
- Abstrakt Art Exhibition, 06 June 2020 — 01 August 2020,
Emerge Gallery, New York.
- ARTBOX.PROJECT ZÜRICH 2.0, 20 — 24 August 2020;
- Represented on Artsy
This is the fifth artwork in «Faces» series. The series is a reflection of several agendas you could see in todays world. One could think of how they would look like being introduced as a pure emotion. Idea identified the source.This is how the «faces» theme appeared. What would you see looking at the «face» of certain agenda?
There’s a face with all the emotions which lets you to determine a certain feeling. All people faces are different. All the emotions are complex and unique. But if you visit anatomy museum you could see that there’s a thing which makes us all very similar. It’s a flesh behind the face.
Death is a great inspiration as the strongest archetype. This artwork is an attempt to depict the similarity of human behind their difference. It’s not about shapes & figure but strokes and color palette. Ruining familiar shapes together with narrowing the palette allows to get rid of familiar thoughts. It let you go deeper into your own humanity to discover the feelings we all can share.
- This piece is the original one of a kind artwork by J.Stix.
- Front signed. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Safe delivery with suitable package (plastic foam, cardboard, hard tube).
- Environmental friendly materials.
- Please, don’t hesitate to ask any questions.