- This original piece is made on a canvas board — light durable material with hard pure cotton surface.
- Year: 2020
- Size: 40 x 50 cm (15,7 x 19,7 in).
- Depth: 0,2 cm (0,08 in).
- Materials: Brushes, Acrylics.
- Comes unframed, not ready to hang, what makes it easy to fit it in any environment by choosing desirable frame.
- *Panel could have a tiny radius which is common.
This is the fourth artwork in «Faces» series. The series is a reflection of several agendas you could see in todays world. One could think of how they would look like being introduced as a pure emotion. Idea identified the source.This is how the «faces» theme appeared. What would you see looking at the «face» of certain agenda?
Traditional symbols can not reflect todays reality anymore. The same is for traditional Madonna symbol. We’ve got all these modern conveniences but if we’ve got more happiness? If we could get rid of suffering?
I was thinking of woman’s suffering. She has to born and raise her child in the world full of instability, wars, hunger, violence. She has to bring her baby through all the suffering being unable to change the circumstances she lives in because of todays world agenda. This situation appears to be the great oxymoron as a gentle creature born for happiness has to open her heart for suffering the most as it could be the only way to save the most important treasure of her love.
- This piece is the original one of a kind artwork by J.Stix.
- Front signed. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Safe delivery with suitable package (plastic foam, cardboard, hard tube).
- Environmental friendly materials.
- Please, don’t hesitate to ask any questions.