- This original piece is made on a canvas board — light durable material with hard pure cotton surface.
- Year: 2020
- Size: 35 x 45 cm (13,78 x 17,71 in).
- Depth: 0,2 cm (0,08 in).
- Materials: Brushes, Acrylics.
- Comes unframed, not ready to hang, what makes it easy to fit it in any environment by choosing desirable frame.
- *Panel could have a tiny radius which is common.
This is the third artwork in «Faces» series. The series is a reflection of several agendas you could see in todays world. One could think of how they would look like being introduced as a pure emotion. Idea identified the source.This is how the «faces» theme appeared. What would you see looking at the «face» of certain agenda?
2020 became a year of great changes where a new virus appeared to be a catalyzer. All the regular things around changed. One may think of it as of temporary occasion. But if the Indians thought of upcoming changes the same way?
Not everybody knows that most part of native populations of a New World was killed not with a force of metal and guns, but with a help of viruses. The artwork depicts this connection between todays world aborigines with their ancestors. History is constantly repeating. Who knows what the world is going to face tomorrow.
- This piece is the original one of a kind artwork by J.Stix.
- Front signed. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Safe delivery with suitable package (plastic foam, cardboard, hard tube).
- Environmental friendly materials.
- Please, don’t hesitate to ask any questions.